Monday, April 30, 2012

Would have could have

What should I have talked more about this semester? What could I have talked less about? Recently I went to the Sunlight Foundation's Transparency Camp I was inspired by ideas of open-government, hacking and journalism all working together, access to information, and self-organizing. Should I have included this? Should I have talked more about Facebook? Should I have talked more about the idea of Facebook as a platform? At Transparency Camp, after all, I learned how in the country Georgia, some people just get the Internet to go on FB, and that some restaurants don't have Websites, they just have FB. So the country has literally leapfrogged past the Web. Which concerns me... Privacy? Did we do enough on privacy? What do you think we could have talked about more?

No comments:

Post a Comment