Friday, April 27, 2012

Admittedly confused

So, Google tells me that I have to migrate blogs. I don't really remember my blogger username or password. That's how connected it's always been to everything. Am I part of the new blogger already? Help me! Help me! There is no way to recover my username that I have found. #technologyfail It always sucks when it is YOUR job to understand all sorts of social media, and you can't figure out how to fix this one thing. I'm just hoping all my blogs don't disappear and I don't have to start all over. They do seem to be in the new blogger? Maybe they've migrated already? I have no idea. Help someone! This is my cry. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki - I think it automatically migrates you to the new format! http://buzz.blogger.com/2012/04/moving-to-new-blogger-interface.html

    ReplyDelete